The Department for Education require that all school websites contain certain information and this is published across this website.
Values & Ethos
- To find out about our Values and Ethos, please click here.
- For information on our admission arrangements please click here.
Student attainment and Ofsted reports
- Our latest Ofsted reports can be found here.
- Links to the Department for Education’s School Performance Table can be found here.
- A link to bench marking can be found here.
- We have no staff members earning over £100000 per annum
Pupil Premium/Catch Up Premium
At The Wensleydale School we fully respect that every school needs to be held accountable for how Pupil Premium money is spent.
- Details of what our Pupil Premium is, how it is spent and the impact it has had can be found here.
- Details of how our Year 7 Catch Up Premium funding has been used this academic year are also available. Please click here to see this information.
- To view The Wensleydale School and Sixth Form policies (including behaviour, exclusions and SEN), please click here.
- Our latest SEND information report can be found here.
- Information about our governing body, including a register of business interests, terms of office and attendance register can be found here.